Regal Zonophone Comment Policy
We want everyone to feel at home posting comments on Regal Zonophone. That’s why we reserve the right to delete comments and ban users if needed to keep the comment civil and substantive.
Our Number One rule is simple: Be respectful.
Here’s what we like to see in comments:
- informed contributions that enhance the user experience. If you have a story about an album, when it was recorded, how it came about, what the recording was for, we’d like to hear from you,
- constructive reporting. If you spot a typo or an error? Let us know and we will correct it,
- share the intelligence and wisdom of our predecessors. We would love to share the experience of these archive recordings with a many people as possible.
Although we can’t be everywhere at once, here are some of the kinds of comments we’re going to do our best to curtail:
- promoting your own brand, product, or blog, if you feel inclined to promote something get in touch with us first,
- impersonating authors or other commenters, we are after your experiences not what you think other would say,
- comments that make it clear you haven’t listened to the album, or read the for example the sleeve notes,
- comments that are disparaging about The Salvation Army, or any of its associated companies,
- threats, no matter how vague,
- racism, sexism, homophobia, or bad language.